Rug & Weave
Full-time, permanent position
1 position available
Rug & Weave provides one-of-a-kind home staples internationally, with our warehouse and storefront located in Guelph, Ontario (Canada). We strive to add beauty and functionality to our customers' homes through the items we carry so they can make lasting memories.
- Produce custom line of Rug & Weave pillows and textiles using industrial sewing equipment
- Use attention to detail to produce high quality products
- Sew approximately 100 pillows per week
- Ensure all equipment is in proper and safe working order
- Work collaboratively with other team members and helps foster a positive work environment
- Carry out other tasks as directed by management
- The Seamstress will report to the Product Manager
- Must have at least three years’ experience using industrial sewing machines and working with various fabrics.
- Good with hands, organized, responsible, and dependable
- Strong attention to detail and ability to catch small errors
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, navigate and resolve conflict, and make effective decisions in this regard
- Willingness to learn and open to new ideas
The Seamstress will work 30-40 hours per week in-house (Location: Guelph). This job is available immediately, and the hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
How to Apply
Please apply via the job posting here ->
Rug & Weave is an equal opportunity employer. We make accommodations for disability in all parts of the recruitment process. Please let us know how we can meet your needs.