one of our most asked questions is how to size a rug for a room. it's a good one, and there are some tried and true answers. check out our tips below for landing that expertly styled look, without the doubt!
* make sure all the front legs of major furniture touch the rug (about 6" in).
* the edge of the rug should be lined up with a focal point in the room ie. edge of bookcase, edge of wall or doorway, ect.
medium-large sized living rooms:
* for a medium sized living room, we recommend an 8' x 10'. For large, you can get away with an 8' x 10' or 9' x 12'.
* make sure all front legs of major furniture are at least 6" on the rug.
* for a cozy & cohesive look, you can place all furniture within the rug to tie the room together
* for a medium or standard sized bedroom, an 8' x 10' rug will normally do the trick
* if your bedroom is smaller, try a 5' x 8' at the end of the bed
|Subtotal|| $0.00 CAD|